Wednesday, March 18, 2009
















I haven't had my every two week rest and blog time. Last Sunday was spent at the cabin, resting a crocheting my hat! Myra is amazing. If she can teach me, she can teach anyone. It was a great trip except for my precious Melody's accident. Nothing like shaving a few years off my life. I bandaged her owies, assessed for broken bones, gave her pain killers, muscle relaxers and ice packs....then cried myself to sleep. I cried because I knew she was going to hurt worse in the morning. Been there done that one! I was incredibly thankful she wasn't hurt any worse. The drive home was hilarious. Bill and the boys "boon-doggling" while I drove! I will need to go back to the cabin to continue my photo shoots. Too much snow this trip!


2 comments:

Happy Harrison said...

Yikes! Is that the site of the accident?

You have to admit, her bruises (how do you spell that?) were pretty awesome!

Teresa said...

Yes that was the site! I thought the bruises were amazing also. BUT I love your mother and I was so very grateful for just bruises...and a lot of sore muscles. I missed you today! No little miss sunshine to kiss cheeks! Maybe next time! XOXO