Wednesday, June 23, 2010


Cute boys in front of the reflection pool.

I like this picture. Tiny Temple!!

Oops. Crooked temple....I should have had the tri-pod

These door knobs are amazing!

If Moroni doesn't come to you, then you must go to Moroni!


So they messed up on my paycheck. They didn't pay for 52 hours. That left me $23.00. I don't know about the rest of you, but that doesn't work for me. So after fifteen phone calls and a few tears....they are issuing me another check on Friday. So we went on a "cheap" adventure today and found it to be one of the "richest" days ever! I had so much fun and the bonus was that Annalee came with! She ended up spending the day with Mady...shopping, but it was fun to have her come along. The boys took their camera's and we had an adventure in photography. They offer tours of the 26th floor observation deck at the the church office building and that is where we finally ended up. What a view. I love the Salt Lake Temple! We were with a very cute, young couple from France also. That was fun and the boys got a taste of the missionary spirit. It was pretty awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures! Glad you told us to check out the Moroni. That is an amazing picture!