Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Friendship Cruise 2011



Cactus Flowers

Oh so pretty!!

Okay...Last one about the friendship cruise......
What did you like most about the friendship cruise??
Dad says, he loves the slide and boating through it!!
Mom says, her family, but also hiking bowknot bend and leaving a rock behind with her name on it.
Annalee says the FOOD!!
William and Andrew loved Brian and him teaching them to rock jump. That would be Brian Tyler. Cute young man that helped me save a picnic table eaten by the evil tamarask.



Lynsie says being in the water and tubing and being with the people she loves most.
Cass says cliff jumping, meeting the family and automatically feeling comfortable around us. Ha Ha, that one makes me laugh. Poor Guy. Sorry Cass for grilling you the entire weekend.

Goodbye pretty rivers....til we meet again!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That's so cute that Cass went!

Teresa said...

I thought you didn't like me anymore??? I posted my hilarious comment about your hilarious husband and NO COMMENT!! I have been crying for days. I was going to come and see you today but.....Holy Hannah!...Life in the ED was a bit chaotic!! I love you!! and Can Bogey come over for a play date???