My mother always taught me.... boarders first, then group by colors. Simple right?
But what if there are only three colors? Orange, brown and gray??
Getting there but no cat or pig yet.
This is what I had to do. Try each piece looking for a match in the group of colors.
Look at the box to figure out clues....Lynsie and Cass are watching over me to keep me guided.
Okay, bring in the big guns....Bill had to have all of his pieces organized..Ha Ha....Such an engineer.Now everybody shows up for the finale....but seriously difficult up to the last piece... which William put in!!
Oh Cute!!! It is called "The Stand Off!"
Last but not least I modge-podged it to never ever, ever be done again!! Framed it and it looks so adorable!!! Framed and proudly displayed. Thanks to my boys that helped me get if finished!! Thanks to Dawna who gave it to me and if she ever gives me another puzzle I will KICK HER!! (ha ha)









1 comment:
I love that you're all doing a puzzle together!
Post a Comment