Williams first school dance but second official date! Yikes. What happened to my baby boy? Not that I am biased or anything but he has the cutest date! I made him practice coming to the door and opening the car door etc etc. His sisters were very concerned that he have appropriate etiquette. I think he did just fine! Dinner in the round a bout was pretty awesome. Luckily the weather was nice. In fact, I lit a candle and it stayed burning almost through the entire dinner! Good times and I love William! (Andrew and Annalee helped me a lot too!! and Lynsie got pictures of the evening! Love my family!)
Sunday, October 5, 2014
Williams first school dance but second official date! Yikes. What happened to my baby boy? Not that I am biased or anything but he has the cutest date! I made him practice coming to the door and opening the car door etc etc. His sisters were very concerned that he have appropriate etiquette. I think he did just fine! Dinner in the round a bout was pretty awesome. Luckily the weather was nice. In fact, I lit a candle and it stayed burning almost through the entire dinner! Good times and I love William! (Andrew and Annalee helped me a lot too!! and Lynsie got pictures of the evening! Love my family!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment