Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dads and Sons, Moms and Daughters

The most important thing to me in my life is my family. My mom has been gone for four years and I miss her everyday. My dad is still giving and sharing his life with me. I treasure every moment with him. My sisters and their families are important too. My friends are also important. But these five are the most important to me. I am blessed everyday by them. I sometimes wish that they came with owners manuals or some sort of training manuals, but instead I do my best. I make mistakes, but then I try harder. I pray for them everyday.











Bill
sometimes misses out on the day to day struggles, but he is always there to teach. He teaches them to be brave and keep trying. Lynsie is my first born and precious. I could not have asked for a better "guinea pig." She is patient with me. Annalee is my barbie doll. She dares to be different. She has an infectious laugh. William is my thinker and organizer. He is kind and gives me hugs when I am sad. Andrew is my baby. Andrew makes everything okay when my world turns upside down.











I love this picture of Annalee. She is my free spirit. It reflects who she is. I love the rainbow reflection and the beauty of the flower. She dares to stand tall.







I dedicate this blog to her. I love you Annalee!

2 comments:

Melody said...

What a beautiful post! The photos are wonderful. That one of Bill and Drew is amazing. You caught the moment. The things you said about your family and the dedication to that doll-of-a-daughter brought tears to my eyes.

Once again, so glad you are sharing.

Melody said...

OOPS! I mean Wil and his dad. . . anyway, you know what I mean.