Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My New Ride!!



I haven't had a new ride since 1993....or something like that! YEAH! Notice Jarom's shadow? I couldn't have bought it without his approval! You should have seen him take on the obnoxious car salesman. He has also become my photographer and would like to steal my camera. Jarom is an amazing young man. He told me the other day that when he became a millionaire that he would pay me back for all the times I bought him dinner. Such a cute boy. I would feel bad if I didn't mention the trusty van in the background. That vehicle has been my friend for many years. I knew that van inside and out. The boys don't want me to sell it. They want it for a play house in the yard. Ha ha!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Yes, we will all miss the van. Maybe you could grow some ivy up it and it would be a nice garden feature... love ya! Happy New Car to you!! You deserve it.

Happy Harrison said...

Ooo, Aaahhh, SOOOO Nice!