Sunday, January 4, 2009




These pictures speak a thousand words. This is why I am what I am. This picture is complete with the exception of my precious mother, whom I have no doubt was looking down and smiling and my husband who was stuck in a snowbank trying to find his way out. What a crazy bunch of people that mold and shape my world on so many different levels each and everyday. I am thankful for each one of them and all they do to make my life so very complete. If this is what an eternal family is....I am all over that!
I dedicate this blog to Shirley. If it weren't for her undying love for Vern...there would not have been us.




1 comment:

Melody said...

This made me cry ... and laugh. THIS is why I love you.

I love the photos and your post ..."This is why I am what I am." Perfect.