Sunday, August 16, 2009



Lynsie's picture inspired me. Inspired me to quit my job and move on. Sometimes it kind of smarts when you fall, but sometimes you just have to leave the security of your current job and jump in with both feet! I am scared because I don't have a job. But, there is a certain peace and assurance that it will be okay. I have many options. I am excited to return to a field were I was a leader. A position were I had control over my schedule and an actual day off. I ran into Dr. Yee at dinner Thursday and he made a comment that made me feel so good. He first said..."Well, come back home!" and then he said "We were all confused as to why you left." Ha ha. Such an adorable man! Anyway, upwards and onwards....hopefully they will find my replacement soon and I can get on with my life!!

2 comments:

Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melody said...

My brave sister - one more jump into (or maybe out of) the white water!! Can't wait to see you in your new place, where ever that ends up being. Any healthcare institution would be lucky to have you.