Monday, September 21, 2009


It is official. I am heading back to the Emergency Room. It is with a saddened heart that I leave homecare because it has been an amazing journey, but I need to get back to where I belong. I have missed the excitement of a good trauma! I am excited to help set up house. I am excited to have a day off. I am excited for new challenges.

I dedicate this blog to Tami. I don't know what I would have done without her. She laughs at my off humor, but most of all she loves Howdee!!

2 comments:

Melody said...

. . .me too! Excited for you. Can't wait to have a good trauma to bring your way. Wait a minute, maybe I should think about that.

Anonymous said...

WE are excited for you... and way super glad you are stayin on for us. That hospital is very lucky to have you on their staff :)