Saturday, September 12, 2009


Okay, so what do you answer when your beautiful daughter wants to jump out of an airplane? Yeah, an airplane 2 1/2 miles up in the sky. The only saving grace was she did the tandem jump with a very experienced diver. None the less.....I am a freak! The funny thing was that her dad told her "NO! It is too dangerous!" Pretty funny coming from a guy that has jumped more than once. But as I have said before....a picture is worth a thousand words!


I dedicate this blog to Lynsie! For your sense of adventure....umm, wonder where you got that from???? (NOT ME!!)




2 comments:

Melody said...

Whaoo Nellie!!! This is fabulous. I hope you got some video too!

She is something else, isn't she. maybe she got that adventurous spirit from her auntie - whom she has no actual genetic relation to whatsoever!! I'm just sayin' . .
.

But seriously, she has the best parents for supporting her in this. Even that scaredy cat dad:) of hers.

I love all of ya.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Mom, Jenn, and I took a look at the blog. These pictures are priceless!

Its good that she has adventure in her... it will make life a lot easier for her!