Monday, November 23, 2009

Death of a Relationship

No pictures this time. Saving up for the cabin run. Annalee and Taylor are no more! But apparently he has only himself to blame. I told Annalee he just has too much testosterone and doesn't know how to handle it!! Oh Well! His loss!! I asked if I could still go watch a wrestling match. Would that be awkward??
One more shift to go then FIVE days off!! Yeah!! I haven't had five days off since I left Alta View. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and resting. I always feel renewed after a trip to Pinehaven! I am thankful for my health, family, church, friends and freedom. Happy Holidays!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
It's erin, your long ago crohnie patient.
I hope you relax, eat lots of turkey & enjoy yourself up in Idaho! Oh how I miss you! But am happy you are on your way to happier times. Stop by whenever you can. Bring Melody too!