Rockets go up, Rockets come down! It was a beautiful day to shoot rockets and let the boys ride around five mile pass. The only dark cloud around was the BLM Ranger that needs to improve his people skills. I think I will write a letter. We hadn't been off the road for five minutes when he stopped and questioned if the bikes were registered. Duh. But then he didn't like the fact that they were registered in Idaho. So Bill, who hates authority figures on a good day, spent the next twenty minutes setting the guy straight. Geeze. Do we look like people that wouldn't register our toys. We give a lot of our hard earned money to the great state of Utah!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Rockets go up, Rockets come down! It was a beautiful day to shoot rockets and let the boys ride around five mile pass. The only dark cloud around was the BLM Ranger that needs to improve his people skills. I think I will write a letter. We hadn't been off the road for five minutes when he stopped and questioned if the bikes were registered. Duh. But then he didn't like the fact that they were registered in Idaho. So Bill, who hates authority figures on a good day, spent the next twenty minutes setting the guy straight. Geeze. Do we look like people that wouldn't register our toys. We give a lot of our hard earned money to the great state of Utah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment