Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bill's 50th Suprise Party!!

Wow! What an adventure. I don't think I will do that again!! After many days of stressing and planning, the party is over! There isn't anything that I would have changed. It went very well. The best is that we pulled off the surprise! Thanks to Steve! He took Bill out for an all day adventure and kept him away from home!

I cooked sixty hamburgers and about a dozen hot dogs!

Brad made Bill this amazing collage of their adventures.

Jon and Erik came and that made me very happy! Such nice men.


Just a cute picture! She was riding his Sabre earlier in the day. Freaked me out! Like Daughter, like Dad???

Dr. Hall drove all the way from Washington to spend the evening with Bill. It was so amazing! Bill enjoyed reminiscing about the "old" days.
What can I say??? Except a huge thank you to all of you that came out to support me in this adventure and to celebrate Bill's birthday. It would not have been a success without you!!




No comments: