Sunday, April 25, 2010

The 24th of April brought my 49th birthday and my last! Ha Ha! No fifty for me! I will be out of the country at this time next year! It was a lovely day! I was minus Lynsie or it would have been perfect. Can I just say how much I love my family?? Lynsie already gave me my chiminea and Annalee is on a path to getting me another big dog. The boys just took care of me all day and let me have hugs and kisses whenever I wanted! I received a personal phone call from the girls in Hawaii. A hug from Jarom and the day was complete! It was relaxed and very peaceful! OH!! I also got a phone call from my precious Aunt Belva. She is such an amazing lady!

Connie brought me a cute little picture that completed my trio.

Bill bought me roses and plans for my very own grow boxes, Ruthie made me this adorable pillow, Marilyn added to my Claire Poulsen library and ten dollars for a diet coke, Elaine gave me gift certificate to Scrooge and Marleys, Dawna gave me Eddie (scary heh?) My precious daddy gave me a frog card and money, Uncle Steve gave me an amazing birthday card and a gift card to Subway! Yum!





The crowning jewel of the day was to get some Iris flowers from Richard. These flowers had their original start in Provo Utah at my grandmas house. I planted them and said a prayer. I also discovered that my bleeding hearts came back! Yeah!! Spring is in the air! Life is good! I love my family!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

How fun!! Did you get my dorky birthday voicemail?

Teresa said...

Yes I did and I loved it!! You are such a precious little blonde and I love you very, very much!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I am so glad you put these pictures up about your birthday... except I noticed there are none with YOU in them silly!!
Glad you had a great Birthday- I just posted pictures of Jordans birthday bash.