So I have a great admiration for people that dare to stand out and make a difference. People who aren't afraid to be noticed. So is my one and blessed pumpkin. I planted four tiny little seeds and only prayed for four pumpkins. One for each of my children. Well, the plants and weather had a different idea. All of the traditional "on the ground" pumpkin plants produced nothing, but one little vine dared to climb the fence and look what it did!!


Too funny. I guess it will be a family pumpkin and I will make sure that I salvage some seeds for next year. I will dedicate one grow box to my pumpkins. There was a bit of competition with the other veggies...can't have contention and fighting for fertilization in the grow boxes. There is enough of that "outside" of the boxes.
1 comment:
HAHa if i were a pumpkin i would climb the fence! therefore it is MINE!!! MUAHAHAHA sorry siblings.
Post a Comment