Sunday, October 3, 2010
I forgot to mention also that I had to hurry and get my homework done for my Book of Mormon class. I have to have this credit as a prerequisite for the nursing program. I am anxiously waiting to find out if I get accepted to the BSN program through BYUi (the former Ricks) It is a distant learning program. Anyway...I was all by myself last night because Bill was in St. George with my beautiful daughters and Uncle Steve took Brian, William and Andrew to the priesthood session. They were so excited! Steve took them to dinner and then up to the conference center. Cameron was singing in the choir. I would like to have been there! He took them to conference and then for ice cream. So I finished my homework and decided once again that the Book of Mormon is an amazing book. The thing that amazes me is that I have read it and will continue to read it but it never seems the same when I do read it. Man, that was a mouthful! I love the Book of Mormon and it would be a toss up if Nephi or Helaman were my hero's. I will get back to you on that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment