I woke up and found snow on top of Timp!! Wow! Pretty crazy. Guess it is time to really think fall and perhaps winter.
As for the update on Dad.... Good grief. I found him at Legacy Village sitting on the side of the bed with tears in his eyes. "I can't stay here and I want to go home." What do you say to that?? So I told him that it wasn't an option to go home. I went to K-mart and bought him a memory foam pad for his mattress. Sweet Angela also brought one of hers from home also. It made it bearable for him. Elaine was able to get him a bed at Aspen Ridge where he can take his beloved blue recliner. That should happen on Wednesday. He is better enough to be very stubborn about his chair. Poor guy. It breaks my heart. That is all I can say.

I found this picture of my goofy girls and it made me think that it represents life. You go up and down, you take risks and reap the consequences, you are happy and sad, you are healthy and sick, you are wealthy and poor, you are in love and then you are not....and yeah!!
No comments:
Post a Comment