Sunday, December 12, 2010

Here I go again. . . Why do we dream? What do our dreams mean? I challenge anyone who reads my blog to figure out this one!!
I woke up the other morning and got out of bed. I went in to the boys room and crawled into bed with Andrew. I had just woke up from having the strangest dream ever. It was funny and the more I thought about it, the funnier it got. By time I was done telling the boys, they were both laughing at and with me. It was a dream that started in Minnesota. I was on vacation with my older sister Marilyn. We were visiting family in Minnesota, but strangly enough they were Bill's cousins that lived in Hawaii several years ago. We rented a very small maroon/purple colored car but somehow all four of us fit in the car. Maybe I was feeling exceptionally skinny in this dream. I was getting very frustrated because I couldn't find any of the locations we were trying to find, so I asked one of the cousins where a Walmart might be located and I would go buy a darn GPS. We traveled into the city and there were many long and narrow roads. We exited off of the highway and headed downtown and suddenly everyone turned into Chinese people. It was like I was in ChinaTown! There were scantily dressed woman making out with men on the streets and I thought....get me out of here! Where is the Walmart?

We decided to stop and get something to eat. We stopped at this dark little restaurant that was full of tiny little water fountains. I don't remember eating anything. Just being fascinated with the water fountains.

We finally found Walmart and it was a tall, skinny building. I had to parked the the car in a "room" that was labeled Hogwarts! What the heck. It was a bathroom/parking spot. Crazy. So then I followed my cousins and we started up normal stairs that turned into a climbing wall. I climbed the walls better than Spiderman! I finally got to the store and it was a cheap music store with a Chinese man trying to sell me something in Chinese. I finally got him to understand that I was looking for electronics. He directed me to a small little glass cabinet that had GPS systems in it. One looked like a normal GPS and the other one looked like the game Frogger. I decided against the more expensive name brand GPS and purchased the Frogger. . . then I woke up. Good thing because who knows where the Frogger game would have taken me.

Okay....be brave my few but most precious followers....interpret this dream for me!!

5 comments:

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

I couldn't come up with anything spectacularly clever on my own so I turned to the internet haha. When all else fails...

According to dreammoods.com, climbing up something means you are trying to or have overcome a great struggle, or that your goals are finally within reach.

It didn't have "Frogger" listed, but it had frog. It said it represents uncleanness or fertility. Is it saying you're a knocked-up hooker? Jerks.

Under "fountains" it says you are experiencing joy and an outburst of positive emotions.

I couldn't find anything about "skanky chinese people making out" or "choosing GPS over Frogger" or a "tall skinny Walmart with the bathroom/parking lot named Hogwarts." I think you're on your own there.

I looked up "lost" and it says that you might have lost sight of your goals hahah but above it says your goals are finally within reach!

Under "sister" it says that a sister in your dream may be a metaphor for a nun.

My interpretation: You are really a very confused nun that has almost reached your goal of being a very HAPPY knocked-up hooker that is afraid of Chinese people.

Take no offense, the internet is never wrong.

Teresa said...

Oh my dear Natalie, I seriously adore you!! I am laughing so hard that I am going to pee my pants. Better run!!

Natalie said...

HAHA love you too!