Friday, December 31, 2010


Babes....Lynsie and Bre.....ha ha

Myles...cutest darn kid ever. He has an imaginary friend named little Johnny. Sometimes he is a boy and sometimes he is a girl...go figure.

Lynsie, Bre and Annalee jumping from the deck.

Trent and Chelsi jumping from the deck too! No lumbar fractures...yeah!!

A man and his toy.


Well I survived my surgery! Strange thing is that I am three days out and have taken no pain medication except for ibuprofen....so is the foot dead or is my brain dead?? Ha Ha. My sweet daughters have taken amazing care of me. They won't let me do anything!! They are precious. The snow is crazy up here in good ole Idaho.....but I am happy, content and watching the Muppets. What more could I possibly want out of life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! We have missed ya!