Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wow!! I just finished four 12 hour shifts and I will never, EVER, do that again. I would be okay if I didn't have to take of crazy people. I started my shift off on Friday with two of them. Not a good thing. The first was a lady that was only two years older than me and looked like she was 100. She was hearing voices, so was I. She wasn't too bad except for the fact that she kept wandering. Finally had to put her in the psych room and lock the door. Second guy....oh my, oh my. I don't even know were to begin except for the fact that he made me very, very angry and I don't like to be angry. I certainly hope that it is a very long time before he shows his face in my ER again. The man is a master manipulator and I fell for it....hook, line and sinker!! Just call me the stupid fish.


But on to better things. I love my dad. I took him to lunch with Maurine and we had a grand time. I love spending time with him. I have a new friend.

Meet Silver Brown! Ha Ha. Maurine and Dad and I posed with him. I want to borrow him and put in the room with my next stupid psych patient. Better yet, I think I will ask the REAL Silver Brown to come and help me beat the crap of them!! Oh Yeah....Umm, a little anger??

1 comment: