Saturday, January 8, 2011


Carefully look in the back seat....just to the side of the hit. There is a man in the car....Yikes!!

I find myself in rather depressing spot in my life:( My beloved Tahoe is somewhere between Sandy and Lehi. It is supposed to be towed from a Sandy lot to the repair place in Lehi. I am grateful though because at least the other driver was insured. That is always a good thing. I am hoping to be able to get a rental car on Monday so that I can get around. We found a freaky guy in the car that hit me. I sent it off to Ghost Hunters to let them evaluate it....I will keep you posted. I started both of my college classes. Feeling a bit overwhelmed, but I can do it!!





But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles and not be weary and they shall walk, and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That is so sad about your Tahoe :( I love your scripture at the end.