So this is Doctor Bruce Argyle...don't ask me why I put him in my blog, other than I adore him! I have worked with him for twenty years! He is so pleasant to work with and would rather be riding his mountain bike somewhere! He is so funny because he was telling me about an upcoming race in March. He said "I don't aspire to be on the podium anymore, I just don't want to be embarrassed". Too funny!
This would be my postcard picture. Oh yeah baby!! It would be a great promo picture for stamp'in it up! That is their building. But that is MY mountain!! I love Timpanogos.
Last but not least. Poor Dyan. See what she has to put up with. Steve the volunteer and Greg the student just decided to pick on the poor girl. Never give up Dyan!! Girls rule and boys drool!!
I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I got an "A" on my paper. Yeah!! I just can't tell you how good that felt. I failed the first one. Dang A.P.A. format. Who needs it anyway. Upwards on onwards. Only two more months to go....well, a few more than that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment