Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Buenos Aires Argentina!!


Wow!! Jarom got his call and he is going to Argentina on his mission!! I am so excited because I can speak Spanish with him when he gets back!! Yeah!! He goes into the MTC on Dec 21st. Crazy!! I am going to laminate him a card to remind him everyday to do his best and remember that learning a foreign language isn't so hard!! The Lord will bless him!! I know that from personal experience!! I am so proud of him!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow! Your first "son" going on a mission that's great!

Natalie said...

A boy in our ward just got called there :) His name is Wesley (or maybe it's Brady?? They're identical twins, I can't keep them straight) and the other brother went to Pennsylvania Spanish speaking, so Annalee should marry one of them :) They are very very cute. Tell Jerom to hunt down Wesley Wright and hook him up with Annalee hahaha