Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cornbelly's 2011


Shall I try again?? I had my beautiful blog ready to go....published and realized I was Lynsie!! ha ha, Not a bad thing, but I would like it on my own blog. I love that she blogs because it helps keep the umbilical cord intact!! ha ha.

Abby Sandwhich
Rissy Sandwhich
Ella Sandwhich and a creeper in the background
Jumpin on the big pillow and wondering why their neck hurts the next day.
I love this picture. My poor little girls lost in the corn maze. Which direction should I take? Just like life. Difficult weekend for Lynsie. Wondering which path to take.
Check out my bull riders!! I told the young man running controls to be nice to my babies. I quickly told me that they were NOT babies.....just babes!! Ha Ha

But look who wins in the end. The bull kind a creeped me out.
But then Andrew decided to use Annalee for his bull ride. Tee Hee
Family in the ChairAnd my best friend ever!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That picture of Abby is HILARIOUS! She looks so much like Lincoln! That's so fun you went to Cornbelly's with them. Love it :)