Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cute boys on the roof.
Look at Ben!! Umm...he eventually got them straight.
Jarom's idea of flashing.
My photographically inclined son....way to go William. Beautiful Sunset.
I am so glad that he took these pictures!! Wow!!

So I saw Dr. Schiffgen on Tuesday and he is going to do surgery on my foot again. Ha Ha!! His loyal adorable, cute, charming assistant and son, Stephen, told me that he needed a wheel barrel to carry my chart. Pathetic don't you think? Geeze. I never scrimp on shoes so it must be punishment for NOT wearing them my entire childhood. Oh well, upwards and onwards.....at least it is a clip and ship procedure.

3 comments:

Lynsie Overman said...

CUTE! haha I want to see jaroms real boobs...I mean pigeon chest :) haha William is following Dads footsteps!

Ruth Ann said...

I see Dr. Schiffgen on Wednesday for a cortisone shot in my foot so I can walk around Disneyland and not be hurting....

Ruth Ann said...

I see Dr. Schiffgen on Wednesday for a cortisone shot in my foot so I can walk around Disneyland without pain.