Blog Shmog....Wow...what is wrong with me. Well, let's see....I am done with my class and proud to announce that I got a 100% out of my class! Yeah! Solid A!! This next semester is going to be a trip. Gotta a wedding in the middle of it!! Ha Ha.. No worries. I can do it!!
I went to see the Hunger Games. Never read the books. Found it strangely intriguing. Kids killing kids. Great story line. William had to explain it to me throughout the movie. I guess I should read the books. I was actually more excited by the previews to the "Avengers." Oh yeah...I will be in the theater for that one!!


Dad's house is slowly coming along. I had a melt down when I walked downstairs and found the family room completely empty. Good thing that Dawna was there to give a shoulder to cry on.
I need to add photos of the green party. Okay...Why don't I? Hang on....
No comments:
Post a Comment