Ha Ha....Kent's shame for messing up!!
Try again...such cute kids
Lee and lex, TeeHee....cute girls
Annalee takes on a bigger challenge in Natalie!! Or was it after Lex??
I love my friend!!
Oh, back to Lex...actually I think the picture is out of order!!
Greg and Janelle!! Cute kids too!!
It was so funny, I had to put it in twice!! Ha Ha
And speaking of funny....where did this guy come from??
Nothing better than Grandma hugs!!
And my precious little ZMI...brilliant like his .......MOTHER!!
And Cass get's officially inducted to the family and lives to tell the tale...Then off to the Jazz game thanks to Miss Dawna May!!
Does the Natalie girl look like a model or what??? And Kent....yeah, pretty cute too!
Oh...cute and cute!!!
and last but not least....still trying to get it right! Ha Ha...Thanks for the entertainment!!
Green Party 2012 goes down in history!! Thanks Mona for keeping the tradition alive in troubled waters.
1 comment:
looks like you are still so super busy and enjoying it! Congrats on your classes- although we all knew you would Ace them!
Post a Comment