Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fireworks, Friends, Family, FIRE and the Fourth of July

Wow! I really like that title.  So true though!  Jorgenson's invited us to come and cook food and hang out. So we did!  It was fun.  Nice grassy area. Great view and great company. 
 Uncle Steve helping Shane get the grill loaded. Best darn hamburger I have ever had by the way!
 Fireman and Police standing by. Ric told me if I took his picture that he would have the officer shoot me. Ha Ha.....what he doesn't know won't get ME shot! Right?
 Lesson 101...don't beat up on your mother.  She won! Way to go Nanet!
I love this picture but so sad.  Illegal fire works being shot off with the Alpine Fire burning in the background. What is wrong with people?  I have learned it is better NOT to ask.

But...I love the Fourth of July.  Missed my girls this year.  Umm....just wasn't the same without them.

1 comment:

Lynsie Overman said...

I missed you too! That made me want to cry! Looks like fun stuff! Did you take that picture of the illegal firework? Awful!