Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I am SO SORRY!!

This blog is totally and completely dedicated to my sister Marilyn.

Marilyn.....

I am SO very, very SORRY!! 

Really.  I really am sorry and to all of you that read the vomit post. I was wrong. Very, Very Wrong! I wrongfully made fun of Marilyn by saying that she VOMITED every time she flew, when in FACT....she only vomited ONCE.  I repeat ..... One Time!!  So I falsely made fun of her vomiting every time she flew when in fact it only happened one time....okay. Everybody square now??? 

I feel so much better now.  Marilyn??? Do you forgive me???



Will you accept these gifts??  As a token of my true and deep sorrow for my bad, bad behavior????

Is it okay if I make fun of you because you are going to be 60??? Holy Hannah!  60 years old.  That is freaking awesome!!  

Happy Birthday!!