Sunday, October 7, 2012

Mom...I don't feel good!

Picture in the upper left hand corner is the offending organ. According to Dr. Hansen, Andrew's appendix had turned against him and he was there to fix it.  The upper right hand corner is of his liver and the white thing is his gallbladder! The lower left hand corner is an outside shot of the tube they place for the camera. Ouch. and the lower right hand corner is after the appendix is removed. Crazy sauce. 
AND....I get the mother of the year award for giving him narcotics and sending him to bed telling him to leave me alone because I had to work the next morning. Ha Ha. Little did I know that he had an appendicitis brewing. He reminds me everyday that I didn't believe him and thanks me that I didn't let him die.  Oh....sweet baby!!

2 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

Kids are always saying they don't feel good to get out of doing something..we've all experienced it. Don't beat up on yourself! He is blessed to have a nurse for a mom who knew the signs and what to do. I'd still be thinking about what to do if it was me in that position. He really is a PRINCE!!!

Natalie said...

Gross.