Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Mother's Ruby Earrnings

My mother's ruby earrings. I cherish these. I stopped by on my way to work one day and realized I had forgotten to put on earrings. So my sweet mom said, "here, wear these, they are the ones that your dad gave me a few years ago. Just bring them back whenever you remember. Well....when I did return them she wouldn't let me give them back. She told me that she would rather I keep them.  She passed away shortly after that. So...I feel like I have a "part" of her with me when I wear them.  I washed my hair yesterday and then went out to run some errands. It was 7 degrees outside so I wore my knit hat. I was in Costco with Andrew and something prompted me to check my earrings. I discovered one of them had no back and was almost out of my ear! Ahhh! Not again! But this time I caught it before I lost it. Had I lost it I have no doubt that I would never have found it again.  I am so grateful. Thanks mom for staying close to me!!
 Where are you going in your life?  Ha Ha. So much fun at Oktober Fest!
 Riccallllloooo!
 Ahhh....So cute.
 Ha Ha....wonder what he was telling her.
 I like this picture because of Bill's shadow.
 Is Annalee texting?  Ha Ha. Andrew is so funny!
 Cute again!
 High speed William!!
 Can I say legs??
 Little Lee Lee
I love the Tram!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Very sweet about the earrings