Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My blog has a new meaning

My blog has never had meaning except to me! Well, I hope maybe it has meant something to my followers.  Ha Ha.  For some reason that makes me laugh.  I have followers!! Well, I need your help faithful followers.  I joined the Slim to Win group early last year and life simply got in my way.  My Dad passed away, my daughter got engaged and married, I was in school and got pneumonia again somewhere in there.  Staying on track with my personal goal to lose weight was just impossible. So I have started that quest again.  I joined Weight Watchers!
I am hoping to watch my weight fade away! I know it will be a long and difficult journey but there really isn't anything in my way.  My arm is finally healing and I am ready to go. I am excited! I can eat all the fruit I want and that makes life good! My goal weight is 80lbs away but I will work on it one pound at a time!  I am motivated by Jarom coming home and being a little bit more skinny every time I see my sweet Lynsie. But what really excites me the most is Annalee! She will be in town and will encourage me. (Don't freak out Lee....I am a BIG girl...ha ha)  I know that the boys will help and Bill is back on his protein diet too.
So...that being said. My blog will have purpose now. I will report in each week and let you know how I am doing.  Bought flax seed oil to add to my yogurt.  YUMMM!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!

Ruthie...my reward in reaching my goal will be a trip to Germany!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

IIIIIIIIIII WANNA GO TO GERMANY!!!

Natalie said...

We can take the babes and get them some lederhosens!