Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I was reading Spencer's blog yesterday thinking "wow" I am really not very smart. He uses words that I never knew even existed. I am a college graduate. BUT, I am not politically active like him. That is why I rely on and cherish his words of wisdom. That way I don't have to think for myself. Pretty cool heh? Thanks Bubs.
So my blog consists of whatever I can find to take a picture of.....like these! Up on the roof at Riverton Hospital. Oh Yeah!

See the Geese flying??

Dangerous man found lurking on the roof. Beware! Call security. Oh wait a minute, security let him up there! Who can say "no" to a precious little geezer.

The Oquirrhs... Did I spell that right? They look like a backdrop.

And last but not least....Mt. Timpanogos. I am obsessed with this mountain. My goal now is to catch it at sunrise or sunset...which ever comes first!
"And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good." (Genesis 1:31)


3 comments:

The Bubs said...

I'm trying to think of the words I used that were so big. That's usually what I complain about. Ironically, I didn't write the name of her disease because amoebic dysentery seemed like an unnecesary big word to use, but I bet you would have felt more comfortable. True?

Natalie said...

I love my Grandpa! That is such a neat picture of him up there!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaa! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!