Monday, February 8, 2010


Who says you can't wake board in the winter??

Help! William is driving!!

Andrew and Lynsie or is that Lynsie and Andrew?
Doesn't matter....Andrew won!
Or did Lynsie??

The ride always seems to be so long on the way to the cabin and very short on the way home. The cabin welcomed us back for a long weekend. I always feel like I am coming home. The snow was beautiful and not too bad getting to or getting into the cabin. I can't remember the last time that we were up their alone. Just my little family. The choice of places to sleep was vast! The girls were most excited to take claim of the master suite. It warmed my heart to hear them giggling and enjoying one another's company. The boys are happy wherever...as long as they know where mom is....silly little boys. The weekend was fabulous and full of fun. I asked the family to give me six words that describe the cabin. Here they are:

Bill-(was putting on his boots when I asked) Said....stinky, wet, maintenance, spiritual, peaceful and spectacular
Teresa - Peaceful, content, security, family, memories and quiet.
Lynsie - Beautiful, peaceful, relaxing, connections, happy and comforting
Annalee - playing my Ukulele, singing, snowmobiles, sleeping and eating
William - Fun, exciting, snowmobiles, family, beautiful,snow and tunnels
Andrew- Fun with my family, wickedly awesome, vacation and no school.

So there you have it in a nutshell. Bill has decided we need to move to Ogden to be an hour closer...I said, "why not Idaho Falls!" Ha Ha!

No comments: