Larry, Dad and J.C.
Girls and dolls....Dolls and girls. Geeze Lex, could you have at least smiled??
Before shot
Saturday brought a day of service to clean dad's house. It also brought a visit from two family friends! Dad was content to sit and visit while we cleaned. It was fun to reminisce over days gone by and Harley Davidson motorcycles! Dad took us to lunch at Chin Wah's. Phoenix chicken! Actually all of the food tasted amazing and we even had a tiny taste of the raspberry cheese cake! Yummy. The waiter thought I was a little off because I kept admiring how lovely his veins were! Ha Ha! We left him a very nice tip for being harrassed.
But I will make them keepers of the charge of the house, for all the services thereof and for all that shall be done therein. Ezekiel 44:14
No comments:
Post a Comment