Three little princesses
Ha Ha! Never trust a girl in a prom dress with a gun!!
So the weekend brought Supercross and PROM! What a combination! Ha Ha. The weather was pretty interesting for the race but we just kissed Lynsie's butt. (I am leaving that in here because Lynsie wrote that!!)
Annalee...what can I say? She was simply gorgeous. Such a pretty girl! She was so nervous! But Chelsi told her that Austin would be ten times more nervous! They looked so adorable! So off they went to prom and off we went to the races!!
Ha Ha. I don't think I have ever seen the track go bad so fast! There was a lot of mud. It was actually amusing. They rode a lot more cautiously. It was wet but always entertaining. Kevin Windham didn't care. He rode like the wind! It was great. Being a fourteen year veteran paid off. No one else could catch him. I also made my annual trip to meet the riders. I now have a new bike to add to my collection. The Kawasaki team was so very cute and had a great time signing my little bike!
3 comments:
i had to friends that are girl. hahahahahahaha
oops wrong spot
And a "few extras" huh? You are so great to always take little ones under your wings and let them tag along :)
Post a Comment