Monday, August 16, 2010

By time Friday hits...Mama B is exhausted! So when the decision gets made to pack up and head somewhere for the weekend, it isn't easy. But I hadn't been to Yuba Reservoir forever, so off I went! A day with my wave runner is worth the effort! Want to know how the day went? Boat battery is dead, Annalee getting ready to leave for college by herself, forgot all the vegetables for my wraps and sandwhiches, blistering hot because of our late start and the awning won't come down and more people than I have ever seen at a smaller reservoir. It was insane! Then to top it off...the wind came up. Ha Ha...but thanks to Connie for helping with the logistics and Lynsie and Shelby, it ended up being a lot of fun.

and then....this picture is worth a thousand words. My three little men!
Now everyone is recovering from sunburns but it is worth it!

No comments: