Friday, August 20, 2010



It is a bit lonely without my baby girls. I miss them. But they send me texts most everyday. Especially when rent and tuition are due. But that's okay because I love them very much!! So here I am in Lehi with my little boys.
Bad trauma case yesterday. Reminded me that life is so very fragile. Reminded me how blessed I am to have the skills I have....our little ER team worked like a well oiled machine. Dr. Bingham couldn't stop telling us thank you. It was nice. The funny thing is that when he asked which nurse was in charge, we all kind of just looked at each other. "NOT IT!!" The little boy is doing well too. That makes it all worth it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that your team works so well together. Life is something you can never take for granted but I know we all do. We missed having you come over on Sunday :)