Wednesday, May 18, 2011


THE AMAZING BRUNT CHILDREN!

Ace Fighter Brunt - Ready for action!!

Looking like he is going to blow some chunks!

Annalee in the air in her beloved footie pajamas.

I can't look at this one without busting out laughing.

William received a "major award" - Most improved!! Way to go Billy!!

This was so cool! They taped glow sticks to their bows. It was crazy!

But this is my favorite. This gives new meaning to looking up to your older sister!

Okay...random photos but oh so precious!! I seriously LOVE my kids.....can you tell??? Ha Ha. I am so blessed!

4 comments:

Lynsie Overman said...

hahahaha oh dear....those pictures are funny! I totally forgot about jumping on the tramp...she was being so weird that morning...it was the footie pjs! haha i'm sad i didn't ever get to see william play :( I love you too mama

Natalie said...

Hahaha I love these! And I love your children! And you!

AnnaleeBrunt said...

I was being weird?????hahahaha I'm not so sure I was the only one being weird

Lynsie Overman said...

ummmm pretty sure it was just you!!!!