
Party at Grandpas!! Wow, the geezer is going to be 86! Decided to celebrate early with Linda and Joe.

Great Folks that love my dad!!

Such a cute picture helping him walk across the uneven ground.

And then there is my precious Dustin....he suffers from a very scary disease called 'Autonomic
Dysrespectia!" It is a new disorder that only HE suffers from....a complete and total lack of respect for his old and wiser Auntie Teresa. Someday Dustin will learn that the evil Dustin Devil is not who he should be listening to.....just you wait!!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!!! haha dustin is evil! ;)
I really don't know what happened before I could comment on this but I promise it was a legit distraction and you should forgive me for forgetting to come back and comment!! ;'-(
That is an awesome picture of my disrespectflic hubby :D. Hahah good times. Poor Dustin. So picked on. Haha
Post a Comment