Sunday, May 1, 2011

The most amazing family ever.....and notice the creeper behind me!! (ha ha...no creeper, just my other son.)

OOPS!! Bubba after his crash and crawling to his bike. The guy is crazy.
I will always like James. . . even when he flips over his handle bars.
But Chad...oh Chad....you will always be my favorite.

You can tell I am back in class right?? Ahh!! No time to blog:( I have to complete 60 hours of clinicals. I am going to cry. I won't though. I will just get her done. But thanks to my amazing daughters, Jarom, Dawna, Bill, Steve and my three musketeers....I had a great weekend! I love the supercross. I am not going to lie. Bikes buzzing around very fast and such athletic young men riding. It was fun and dry!! Cold, but dry.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Awesome! I love your fam. Stinky about the clinical hours! How much longer do you have before you have your bachelor's? (That's what you're going for right?)