Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Life is all about my plastic baby. Just ask Annalee.
I have so many friends that care about me and I never take that for granted.
I love that my sweet and amazing nephew cares enough to not require my attention in the ER.
I love that my sweet and amazing niece looks so beautiful in the barbie dress!! And that my big sister keeps taking care of me.


I hate school. No time to blog. Well, actually I can't really blame school. Maybe I should blame life. Yeah, that sounds better. No....wait a minute, actually I think I love my life. Do I ramble? Well, refer to the fact that I love my plastic baby. Long day, time for bed. I miss the crickets that lull me to sleep at night.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Ok, this post was hilarious. I LOVE YOU! And I love that I made it into your blog :-D