Sunday, September 23, 2012

Ode to Karen

Looking across the bay from Coronado Island

Italian Pasta!! 

Photo taken by Mario!! The cute waiter!

Night time in Coronado!!

Carlsbad bay!

I love this picture! She calls me a gooseball, but I think that makes two of us!!

It was fall of 1980....First semester of nursing school. Two little wanna be nurses met and became friends forever! I miss having her close but I know she is only a phone call away!! She spoiled me rotten! Bought my dinner and the hotel room and water and breakfast!  We are sisters from another mother!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I remember you always talking about Karen. In that last picture of you two, your mouth looks just like Vernon's :-) :-(

Unknown said...

So excited you have a blog!! I miss my other mom!! Well I'm going to follow you to stay updated! love ya! hope to see you soon!