I am currently in the city of San Diego with 3,000 other ER nurses from around the country! (and Canada and Kenya) Total Crazy sauce! It has been a lot of fun to talk with so many nurses! A common passion bringing so many people together. I am learning soooo much!! I spent four hours in the cadaver lab today. It was so amazing! The deceased was a 53 year old man that died from a cardiac arrest. He had the most hideous smoker lungs! But the thing that blew my mind was the damage to his heart from the heart attack! I wanted to take a picture so bad but it was forbidden! It looked just like a bruise to the heart! It was simply amazing!
The "Drum Cafe" put on an amazing presentation of drum music! It was awesome.
Looking over at Coronado Island. So pretty!
Looking outside of my hotel room at night!
The Bird of Paradise! Oh how I love this flower!
I decided that I really am stuck in Utah though! I love my home and family! I hope I can take back all that I am learning to my coworkers!! Rachelle trusted me to take on the educators job at work so I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by that responsibility but I am excited. Upwards on Onwards!!
1 comment:
I am so glad you've had a wonderful experience. You can share what you've learned with so many and they will be blessed through you. I love San Diego and would love to go back some day. See you soon!
Post a Comment