Sunday, September 23, 2012
Vomit, Vomit Everywhere
Why do I do this to my sister??? I don't know. She can't fly with out spewing and I find it funny. Not fair, but funny. So, I brought her back a barf bag from the trip to Minnesota, but mailed it to her blank. So she requested another bag only with a poem. So when I went to San Diego....I complied!! I brought her back a bag and wrote this lovely little poem!! I could provide the complete poem if you would like. Please send your requests.
So Sorry Marilyn. But look at it this way....I have been picking on your for almost 52 years. Why stop now????
Ooops! I got in trouble for posting blasphemous and incorrect information.....she only barfed once! Repeat...only once! Still pretty funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
THIS IS SO GREAT! I want the full poem!
Post a Comment