For me...the best part of the marathon was sitting in the car waiting for them to come by thinking....Umm....wonder what would make the giggle and give them energy!! The first sign was my favorite though....Made the night before and signed with a lot of love and encouragement!! At the end of the race some random lady came up to me and said...."fancy meeting you here!" I was thinking to myself, I don't even know you. Then she thanked me for the silly signs and the words of encouragement! She was an out of state runner with no family and said she really appreciated us cheering her on!!
 |
| Words of Encouragement!! Thanks Everyone!! |
 |
| Boom Chica Wow Wow!! Looking Good!! |
 |
| Half way down the Canyon!! |
 |
| Coming out of the Canyon....They either agreed or said their legs were killing them!! |
 |
| A block or so away from the Finish Line!! |
 |
| And YOU MADE IT!!! | | |
|
|
|
1 comment:
I love them!
Post a Comment