Sunday, June 9, 2013

Utah Valley Marathon 2013 and my amazing girls!!

 Dropping them off at 330 in the morning...well, more like 4:00 a.m. 
 Random people....where are my daughters!! Loved the tracker Lynsie had on so I could be on alert!!
 Hey!! I know that cute girl!! Such a cute little lady!! Still smiling!!
 Go Lynsie Go!!
 And then there is my adorable Annalee!! Even she was smiling!!

 William waited for Lynsie and ran the last couple of miles with her!!  It was awesome!
 Lynsie met up with cute little "Avay"  (I am sure I didn't spell that right)  It was so cute!!
 But this one...made me cry!!  Love Mady and Love that she is such a good friend to Annalee!!

 And there they ALL go!!  Such an amazing finish!!
 And when all was said and done....Man I am proud of them!!  I don't know what I did to deserve them!  It was a lot of fun to stand on the side lines and take pictures and cheer them on!!  I am need to post my signs!!  Next blog!!


2 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

They are AMAZING girls because they have an AMAZING mother! For not wanting kids a very long time ago, you are the BEST mother to the great 4 kids that are yours.

Natalie said...

Ruthie's right, it's because you're an awesome mom! I loved the pictures thank you!