The real stress of the day though....Annalee got asked to Homecoming. I can't deal with it. Aaaahhhh!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Well, I guess Bill got out voted. I let down my guard and let this little guy take a spot in my heart. I have missed my Harley dog a lot, so what do I do?? Get another one. Not the smartest thing I have done in my life. He is a cute little puppy though. We named him "Chopper." We had to keep with the motorcycle theme.
The last couple of nights have been
interesting. Makes me feel like I have a new baby again. I think he is getting things figured out. Hopefully he will be a good boy like Harley. I will try my best not to compare.
The real stress of the day though....Annalee got asked to Homecoming. I can't deal with it. Aaaahhhh!
The real stress of the day though....Annalee got asked to Homecoming. I can't deal with it. Aaaahhhh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We need to bring Ellie over to check the new guy out.
My mom got a dog, idunno, maybe 5 years ago...poor thing only lived a few months before a mean car hit her and took her cute little life away. ANYWAY...she would always tell people she felt like she had a baby too, what with all the waking up in the middle of the night, the early morning potty breaks, and whinning. Her friends with REAL LIVE babies would kind of roll their eyes at her, as if to say, "Are you kidding me? REAL LIVE babies are SOOO much harder than a dog! You can't possibly be comparing the two". (amazing what a simple eye-roll can convey isn't) That's what I'm doing now...rolling my eyes at you. J/K...kinda. He looks adorable!!!! I'm sure he's tons of furry fun. Congratulations on the new bouncing baby boy.
PS...love the name you've chosen.
Post a Comment