Wednesday, October 1, 2008


So, my favorite brother in law and my favorite friend did something spectacular this weekend! YEAH!! They began a journey and I will be traveling with them part of the way! When I told William that Steve and Melody got married he squealed with surprise and excitement and said "Am I her real NEPHEW??"


Companions on a very special journey that's what both of you will always be

It starts today as you start your commitment to stand beside each other faithfully

May you embrace the challenges life sends you and share your hearts - the hope, the joy, the pain.

And may your marriage always be a shelter where love and trust and happiness remain!

Congratulations!


I love you two so very much! Thanks for giving me my own way. It makes me SO happy!


2 comments:

Steve said...

You are so good to us!! This is a beautiful and thoughtful post.

And, you know, it IS all about YOU! That's the only reason we really did it was to make you happy.

We love you like crazy. . . Stiel crazy!

Melody said...

So, that last comment was actually from me . .. that's what we get for joining our lives in marriage. When I am using his computer, I need to remember to log out of his gmail and into mine!!

Love ya.